Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I will offer my last drop of blood to dismantle the Marcos government- Ninoy Aquino

I am so glad that in a span of 30 minutes I got to know what Democracy of modern Philippines was. I am so blind and so ignorant on that matter, but when I watched the STORYLINE by Patricia Evangelista, I was awed with amazement and my tears started to cry when I heard everything. Our modern heroes are worth not just to be on legal tender but also to put on everyone's heart for us to give gratitude,because one day the certain guy who broke unseen jail bars on our country, with his literally last drop of blood freed us and gave us all the chances to be where we are right now. Being free to fly and soar up to the sky. We owe everything to him. We owe these things to his blood, let us look on the brighter side, the side on which the freedom we got is a priceless gem and an undeniably perfected by our craft.
KUDOS, to the first youngest senator of our country, Kudos, to the great father of Kris Aquino, and Kudos to the father of modern democracy-Benigno "Ninoy" Aquino.

No comments: