Saturday, May 31, 2008

Daddy Long Legs

My first blog for this month literally first because of the time it's 12:07 here as of blogspot time..I just finished watching daddy Long Legs the movie, I didn't regret of spending my time watching it. The story line was so great and it's a non-dry eyes movie, you will surely love how the story runs..
I just realize that love is just around you, you don't have to look farther they are just there looking at you guiding at you. You might not know that the one you bumped on the stairway or even on the mall is that the guy for you. He maybe a complete stranger but knowing that person deeply would let you realize that he's the one for you.
Wish upon a star and wouldn't really happen for now, but then you would realize that one day your wish is right on your doorstep sweeping off your feet...
Love will just come just open your eyes and you will see that one for you.Never give up for the other half won't also give up.

No comments: