Tuesday, February 10, 2009

tired

Im so tired being tested,studied like a specimen in a petri dish. I don't like it anymore as if I have a choice to say no. I really don't have any choice. But as of now I want to do all great things in me. before my borrowed time ends.
Im like a ticking bomb having a very limited time every tick is so important I must consume it carefully. Im like a withering candle melting but shedding light to each and every one. I won't regret all these happenings in my life, it may be fate, or destined. I know that God gave this to me for He knows that I am capable to handle this courageously.
I may be a specimen in a petri dish, I may be studied under the lights, I may be opened through scalpel, I won't mind at all for as long as I know that God is there, my mom , dad, aunties, sibs, and friends are there. Then I won't mind at all. For they are the ones who encouraged me to live and to fight....


xoxo

No comments: