Thursday, February 21, 2008

Daddy

I read an article about this famous celebrity here in Philippines and I can really relate with her. I know the feeling of having this life with lots of missing pieces.

I grew up with my mom (well all this years I've been with her.) She tried to complete me as much as she can (I really appreciate her for that); I know the difficulties of raising a child with single body but doing the dad's task in replace of my dad's presence. I really wanna give her a plaque for that though knowing that a single plaque isn't enough to show how I appreciate her.

Even though I keep on telling myself that It's a trend now of having an MIA (missing in action lol) daddy I can't still get through with this heartache. I've been far from my dad since I was five, now that I am 23 I still haven't touch even the single strand of his hair. It hurts me a lot especially if I can see those kids carried by their dad during Sundays after mass eating at Jollibee. We use to do that when I was still a kid. That's why I can feel the pang on my heart when I can see such event.

Sometimes I can tell myself that life is so unfair, because why those other kids have daddy why they can be with their daddy? Why can't I? What's with me? What have I done wrong in this world, why they can't give my daddy back to me? Why can't I have even a minute of hug with him? "FATE , tell me what to do in order for me to have my dad back to me?" Why can he be with his other kids? Why can't he spend a little moment with me? Why can he stroll around with his other kids? Why can he be with them during their hospital days? Why can't he be there with me during my critical days? My days where i have to face the truth about my cyst? Why??

Tears are falling down as I put all these words here. i just miss my dad, I just terribly miss him. How I wish that I can earn extra money or win millions so that I can go to my daddy's place and spend even a day with my dad. I love my daddy!!

No comments: