Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Through the Odds

I am so touched on the story of this girl named Natalie:

She is about to tie up this coming March to his 5 year relationship with Earl. Their relationship is almost perfect that they decided to have their bows. But it just so happened that "life is so short" is a real line for her. She just found out that her breathing is so limited. She found out that she has this cancer which is in terminal stage. (ohhhhhhh so painful) She doesn't know how to confide it to her fiance. She's in need of advice and moral support. At this point she is need of courage to face this odd!

I can really relate with Natalie, because at one point of my life I experienced that one. Still I'm on my medication process wherein I'm still battling with this. Painful indeed but people can't see the pain inside of me. I'm hiding all these pain inside of me. I don't want others to get affected with this. I love everything around me that's why I don't wanna hurt them. Not even single of them.

But still you can battle all the odds and have faith, be good, smile, and be happy. At this point those are the most important thing that you can have and you will have. Just cheer up. You're not alone.

No comments: