Sunday, August 31, 2008

SOLSTICE

Hello there,,Im back,, I just don't know if this one is for good hahaah...anyways I just wanna make a new start all over again.. It's Septmeber 1,2008 1:13 am Philippine time.
Every September 1 mama narrates her Labor day it's literally her labor day for me, and for God's sake she labored for 7 days as in 1 whole week, OMG as in OMG with the much emphasized OMG.... It's really so much of suffering, imagine people who labored for 2-3 hours give damn to their husbands how much more the 7 straight days? So that's why I don't make my mom get mad with me,,, because I really think of those sufferings that she got because of me. So those 7 days were enough to make her suffer coz of me. I think birthdays should be celebrated by the son/daughter and the mother. it's because their moms are the one to be thanked on your Birthdays because first and foremost they suffered for 9 months then after that suffer again for how many hours and after that suffer again for guiding their kids as they grow up. So now I wanna make my birthday so much special, because I have the 2 most loved persons in the whole wide world.. My mom and dad. I won't ask anything as a gift because, seeing us as complete family is too much enough for me. I know I have everything in life to be asked for , so I won't ask anything more.I just wanna thank God Almighty for giving everything for me.
thank God for everything you've been so good to me for the past 22 years,, hoping that I can also have another 22 more years and many more 22 years to come... Lord God sorry for what i've done bad... Please forgive me... I love you so much,,, may my birthday will be in all good condition....


XOXO

No comments: