Sunday, August 31, 2008

'BEH'


Whose that?? Hmmm remember my 'Friday' entry in here? I've written there that I'll be telling things about my school life... Well ok I know this one is not a part of my school, but he's part of my schooling..got it? me, too im a bit confuse,, here it goes.... He's 'June' the used to be good day breaker he really makes my day so miserable.. he's the one who makes the whole aisle so ewwwiieee... I really do hate him so much.. as in Big Time.... but when the magical arrow of cupid hit me, he really did it..it's really in the bull's eye! He made it to the center.. Now I realize that the saying "the more you hate the more you love" really did exist!I honestly tell you this one,,,, I really really love him so much, I've never been like this before. But everytime I see him my then miserable day will now be turn into magical day... I always miss him and I always wanna hug him....

I LOVE HIM MY BABY....

No comments: