Saturday, September 6, 2008

you don't know me

It was 19th day of August,2007 when I first fell in love,yea it's a whirlwind romance but I can assure you that I love him.But he left me with no reason, now I tried and even forced myself to look for someone who will replace him, but hell i haven't find any until such time that I became so WHORE-IBLE yah I can say that I've been a slut, bitch, whore, or whatever you wanna say.
But now I've changed when this person arrived. He changed me, he changed the concept of sex in me. He makes my life colorful, as colorful as I wanna see it,,,,,but.....

FUCK he belongs to those people who just wanna have real extatic past time! He is one of the hell person who arise from the inner core of devil who hurt me and made me as his "disneyland".
Now he still wanna be with me, then take the consequences that I will offer you, Ive told you I want you to let go but still you want to be with me, ok I will but I'll assure you that I will mess your FUCKIN LIFE,,,,, Now It's my time..Take everything man....you really don't know me, yet. Now I wanna let you know who the real me is..

I am LEANNE!!!!!

Don't ever mess with me or else I'll mess your life totally!!!

No comments: