Monday, September 1, 2008

today is wut?

I just miss last night of blogging..hope that this one can still count on for yesterday's blog....

As of this morning i heard the song of Jordin Sparks the Tattoo in a capella version...my gawd it's so fine..i love the version.. That makes me wanting to buy the beatbox heheeh...

Hmmm about my life yztday?hmmm I bought a box of liqeur sakuleyt at Marks & Spencer and I love it it's so delicious... Uber....Me and beh loves it.. Want to buy another box....
My baby went here last night,,, and I am so surprised and wanna hug him that much.,, but im shy doing that of him hahaha,..hoping that he'll be with my family this coming sunday... I hope so....
truly madly deeply im in love with him...sigh.....

yesterday,,ive been so tactless.,,next time leanne please shut your mouth up!!!! that makes you so dumb,.,,,hmmmm I will.. hope that it will mend...im really hoping for that....


till here..so long

xoxo

No comments: