Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May...I

May I talk about what had happen these past few days...
May I tell my blog how sorry I am for not visiting these past few days...
May I???

Ok here's my story, Well what happened to me was just the usual thing like, no boys sleep all day up to the top of my snore,lol. But last few days it was May 10 when I surprised my mom with a very delicious round rocky road cake. So far that's one of the most delicious cake of Goldilocks. (Of course I have to choose GL coz my tita is working at GL in San Jose) I think Mother's day is our tradition. We really have to prepare great food. To thank mom for everything. We prepared yummy bbq, creamy carbonarra, and garden java rice... Mom prepared for the marinade of BBq and cooked our special creamy carbonarra, and I prepared the java garden rice. All of those are really awesome. But one person really pissed of and screwed the whole preparation. I don't wanna talk about that nonsense person anymore just leave it like that. He' s just one of a hell person.
Indent indent indent...

After we ate the sumptuous lunch we watched BOF or Boys Over Flower, it's Korean's version of Meteor Garden. We really love it, The scene the giggle moment the fighting everything in that series is really awesome. The cast are really handsome Gu Jun Pyo looks like Dao Ming Si and I love how they fight and care with each other. I really love the story. no more no less. Well I was so hook up with Taiwan's Meteor Garden years ago so it's not a surprise anymore that I still have this what you call F4 fever. I still wish to be on San Cai's or the modern Geum Jan Di's character.The modern day Cinderella.

What else should I have to say???Ahhh my love life? well as usual ZERO ahhahaah.. No sex no lovelife equals SLEEP.... hahahaha..
'till here..

xoxo

No comments: