Thursday, October 22, 2009

ELEVATOR LIST

Gimme your 'elevator list' baby... What's that elevator list all about? Before I explain the meaning of that phrase I have to tell you first where I got that line. It's from one of 'ONE TREE HILL's" quotable quotes. I was so mesmerized with the line and so the meaning.. Ok I'll give you the meaning of the line...

'elevator list: LIST OF PEOPLE YOU'RE ALLOWED TO HAVE SEX WITH IF YOU'RE STUCK IN AN ELEVATOR'

See who wouldn't fall in love with that line? It's so interesting and would really caught your attention ,ayt??

another quotable quotes/dialogue from (again) ONE TREE HILL (it's not that obvious that I love tree hill right? lolz..) here's the dialogue:


Brooke: "There are 82 letters in here and they're all addressed to you. I wrote them all this summer, one a day but I never sent them because I was afraid. I was afraid of getting my heart broken again, like before, because you hurt me so bad. And I was afraid to be vulnerable and I was afraid of you and the way that you make me feel. And I know that doesn't matter now after what I did but I just thought that you should know... this is how I spent my summer Luke, wanting you. I was just too scared to admit it."

Lucas: "Brooke! What you did with Chris... it's okay."

Brooke: "It's not. It can't be. Its too much to forgive."

Lucas: "Well that's too bad because I forgive you."

Brooke: "You can't.."

Lucas: "I just did, so you're gonna just have to deal with it. I'm the guy for you Brooke Davis and I know I hurt you the last time we were together but I..."

Brooke: "I love you."

Lucas: "I love you too... pretty girl."



ohhh how I wish to hear those lines in real life...Looking forward to it hahaa..

xoxo

No comments: