Monday, January 21, 2008

CONFUSE

Been to a situation wherein I know that it was totally wrong and still pursue it.

I am so dumb, fool person... Why?? It's because I know it's wrong and still I did it. Now I am so confuse. I don't know what to do; I don't know how to handle this if this will turn into something. I am not yet ready; I am not yet done with everything; I mean there are still so many pending situations to handle; still I do such irrational thing.
What if this one will really turn into something?? What am I going to do? I am so helpless; I dont know where to run I don't know where to go. I am in the midst of nowhere . I feel so empty now. It seems like I'm standing in the middle of a barren land wherein Im just all alone.
Where will I go?Will someone out there help me ? Will someone out there be there to guide me? I am on my critical days; so please help me . I am serious with this. Im really so helpless. please help me!

No comments: