Wednesday, January 23, 2008

ten years

It was 1997 when we last saw each other. I thought that we can still bump each other in our hometown, but unfortunately it didn't happen, not even once. Our hometown is too small for us not to see each other. We have lots of common friends, our home is just a walk away; still we don't have any chance to see each other.

One sleepy night during my graveyard shift a strange text appeared on my mobile. Hmm so I read it. Surprisingly it's him! I was so happy that time. It's ten years, ten years that i missed his presence, ten years that we haven't seen each other! So i replied unto him, and we exchanged messages. I really miss him so much. Imagine we had this great company when we were still young, then it will suddenly just stopped???

Days after he texted me, we met! Not here on our hometown not even here in the city (CEBU), but we met in Manila. Imagine Manila and my hometown is 1 hour travel by air , 22 hours by water and 2 days by land. So it was so magical when we hugged back! Wow!

I just miss our company, our everyday conversation when we were still young. Our misunderstanding, really makes us laugh when we reminisce those days. Until now I want to embrace him and be by his side always, which it won't happen anymore. We cannot do things which we do during our youngster era.

He's a part of my life not because of eros love but because he's my great, true friend. I hope that one day we can still have time to be with each other.

P.S.
thanxz , www.friendster.com I saw so many people that I longed to have.keep rocking!!!!

No comments: