Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A-Z

A - Age: 22
B - Birthday: SEPTEMBER 7
C - Chore you hate: dishwashing
D - Dramatic?: Sort of
E - Essential make up item: Eyeliner (as in super)
F - Favorite idol: Daddy and Mommy
G - Gold or silver: Silver
H - Hometown: Manila
I - Instruments you play: Guitar
J - Job title: Blogger
K - Kids: None!!
L - Lola's name: Leanne (same wit me)
M - Mom's name: Linda
N - Number of people you've slept
with: 6 I think my friends huh
O - san yung "O?" i dunno
P - Phobia: Crazy people, anatomy and no edifice on my left side that's weird though
Q - Quote: Think twice before you taste the honey in the knife.
R - Regular drink: milk and tea
S - Secret crush: Secret
T - Time you wake up: depends..
U - Unique habit: Bruxism (is it a habit,or should i say "malady"?)
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: None im a vegetarian
W - Worst habit: biting my pinkie..hehhe
X - X-rays you’ve had: chest only
Y - Yummy food you make: my own version of spicy sweet putanesca
Z - Zodiac Sign: VIRGO

No comments: