Wednesday, July 22, 2009

2 years na sana

It's been a while or should I say it's almost 2 years, it'll be two years by next month to be exact.
The ever dearest suppose to be anniversary of mine would be by next month. If that ever happened do you think that relationship will prosper? Do you think I'm already tied right now? I think YES. Because I admit I love him so much I definitely love him. The only guy that I ever admit to the deepest core of my heart is him. The only guy that I laid my bare eyes with. The only guy that I kept and still keeping inside my heart is him. I became so miserable became so mess became so heartless because of him. I prefer to be ruined, because my life is meaningless without him. I hope one day he will be in front of me asking me to marry him. If that would happen then the wait is over. I wouldn' bat a lash nor wait for seconds to answer that question instead I will immediately say YES, I DO to him.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH ME.


xoxo

No comments: