Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I was so...

I was so disappointed, last Sunday when my SUPPOSE TO BE GYM BUDDY left me for no reason. Tell me who the hell won't freak on that situation? (so i am right on my term SUPPOSE)No one right??
The story goes like this.....
It was last week of Friday when we finalized our gym schedule, so we decided to be at the gym on Sunday.( the characters of we are my officemates we're just four) So before that one of my fully 'decidido' suppose to be gym buddy sent me an SMS that day, so for all we know it's Saturday, she asked for my assurance of going there, and sent me some quotes or joke text, in flood ok yeah in flood. It's because I wasn't replying on her messages. I wasn't aware what's the real story why she flooded the sms thing. Here comes my friend named FRIEND/HOUSEMATE/SEATMATE came to the rescue told me that the SUPPOSE TO BE GYM BUDDY wants to borrow shoes. So I checked my extra shoes and presto I still have one, the old FILA. So when the characters of going to the gym decided not to go , my fully 'decidido' SUPPOSE TO BE GYM BUDDY wanted to freak. But hell she can't she had no right!!!!
So here came Sunday morning at 7 I received a call from her, assuring my schedule of going to the gym and lending her shoes. So I say sure I'll be there and I'll bring the extra shoes.
3:30 pm was our schedule of meeting at Ayala mall... but i prefer to pick her up at the office. (wheeeeewwww A FOR EFFORT)

to be continued.. this will take 3 pages I think,,,,,


xoxo
anne

No comments: