Monday, December 14, 2009

3rd yr annive

Dec. 13 : 'twas our Annive/Xmas Partee... Held at Parklane hotel..

'twas so nice as nice as the soft spirit of Xmas. The theme was award's night. Yeah boi we are in formal get-up. We're in red carpet with backdrop, Edward Cullen and Bella Swan as our ushers and the doors closed at exactly 7pm. Cool ayt?
When I went into the hall 'Victoria Hall' (I was almost late...-as usual nothing new-) I was so surprised when I saw the formal or should I say uber formal fellahs... I wasn't expecting that it'll be that beautiful. It's uber beautiful. As the door closed...

Voice over filled the room, the made-in-the-USA voice over for the opening of the program. There were some technical errors, duh crappy Parklane hotel technical service. Thank God we have beautiful-and-so-talented Ops Manager, none other than Bea White. She handled those tech problem that night perfectly (no such word though, but if you just saw how she did it you will surely say she perfected it...). Who was with her on the floor? She can't be solo all the time. So she called my ever cute smart intelligent chatmate/friend Rayven. hmmm (we're just friends ok..we're dating though..lolz for that), anyways...not that good as JOE PHOENIX but, it was good for a non-outgoing person like him can handle the co-hosting is an 'A' for me...(is it because he's my txtmate/friend/chatmate/date-sometimes?? lolz) ...ohhh I forgot to narrate here the Lady Gaga's performance.... My BAD!! 'twas nice.. she's s'pose to be lady gaga but she's singing geri halliwel's it's raining man.. hahaha...nice performance..CLAP CLAP CLAP also include julius's and josh's effort ahhahah though they've been washed out by the rain hahaha...

And the wait is over after how many minutes....Bea introduced the ever cute so handsome beautiful man ABS-CBN's KAPITAN BOOM JON AVILA!!!! Can you feel my scream?? If you can't then you're so lucky... He was so handsome that night, haayyyzztt can he be mine?? even just for once....I'm game...1 ..2...3 go,,, hahhhaha

after the great introduction.. It's FOOD TIME... yum yum yum i was so amazed with the honey mustard dressing, i really love it.. i just love mustard too much..the bread and frozen butter hmmm yum, there's rice, braised veggies, adobo and braised beef.. but i didnt get rice and braised veg.. i just dun like it.. and the star of the night's table..LECHON yummmmmmmmmm........... sorry for me i wasnt able to get the crispy skin of lechon..my sad..

minutes after eating the group presentation..yahuu.. Im not ready I dun love it... it's not my craft...well there're 10 groups and we're number 8 adn to be called in descending order hahaha..kiddin' . There was greece, chicago, beauty and the beast, sister act,slumdog millionaire, saturday night fever and Moulin rouge.. If i wasnt able to mention the other groups.. SORRY..

and the winner is none other than... TRULY YOURS hahaha dream on.. it was number 9's group the enchanted... zzzzzzzzzzzzz....
going home..and tired.. the taking-picture-time.. We took our pics at the backdrop with Edward Cullen and LUCKY FOR US with Jon Avila.. hayyzzttt lucky lucky lucky US,,,,

Just until here....and the story continues as we went to the party place of Cebu MANGO..FYI,,,, in my BALL GOWN hahahaa.,,,,

babush for now...


xoxo

No comments: