Monday, December 21, 2009

What's Your New Year's Resolution, In Just Six Words.

I am a bummer this shift.. been here for about 5 hours and still no special thing happened. This will be a 12 hour shift and to be continued for tomorrow's shift. (just to make-it-up for 24th shift)
It's holiday season so the season too, to think about their 'New year's resolution' to make it more unique I asked them to do that in six words.. So they did it.. and 'tis great... here are their response..

from different chat box..YAHOO MESSENGER AND SKYPE.. see their uber answer

[2:06:31 AM] Roy Angelo: get drunk and get laid tonight

Bruce Lloyd Imbo: not to be mister nice guy

Beatrice White: new year's resol- better persone, daughter, friend, wife and employee

[2:07:28 AM] Rayven Ingles: will limit dota to weekends only
[2:07:39 AM] Rayven Ingles: or limit playing dota to weekends only
[2:07:40 AM] Rayven Ingles: there
[2:07:41 AM] Rayven Ingles: :P

Kristine Yu: magsugod na ko ug tigom..ok..

Remely Mandreza: to be better and overcome fears

Julius Rodriguez: I'll change my lifestyle and girls

Mary Gen Albarico: more time with family and friends

Denmark Esmeralda: to become a famous super model!

Beverly Rusios: Love, Give, Understand, Communicate and Beautify


I love my officemates' participation they love my question-of-the-day always..(HOPEFULLY)

hmm would you want to know my response on my question? Just dun be surprise with my answer.lol....ready?

1

2

3



Leanne Cruz: NO CONDOM NO SEX THIS YEAR



That's all hahahahh...'till next blog

xoxo

No comments: