Sunday, March 9, 2008

Glory to her..not for Filipinos

Im so fed up of these damn news.. I hate seeing news now..Hope you won't ask anymore why (if you're a Filipino, then you will know.)
If i start this one chronologically I think this page isn't enough to provide for my grudge on this person.. Well it's not just me,ok?! 99.99% Filipinos do! Where's the .001%? those are their relatives hahahhaa....
Months ago this news ZTE issue emerged on every television, broadsheet, radio, and internet. I am still clueless of this one coz Im not so hooked-up on this issue. But hey it triggers my mind as I heard this one, saying that SPRATLY's island was already disposed off,,,as in been sold to China (aside from the ZTE huh) .
Why am I freaking out? It is because I read this Spratly's island decades ago saying that lots of countries are wanting to have that as their land property. It is so rich in oil deposits and other marine species..having that as Philippines' s property would really improve our economic status.Not just because of monetary status it's because many of our leaders are fighting for that island just to have that and yet it's so easy for GLORIA MACAPAGAL ARROYO to dispose those heritage island? What's her intention for selling that?? another corruption?? hey, Madam president aren't you satisfied with the 300million dollar kick back?? hmmm please share it to all filipinos who really deserve to have that. especially to all taxpayers.. who works hard just to earn money every day.. and then aren't you guilty with that?
The first family are PARASITES!!!!!!! you can't live without us.. in short YOU ARE ALL IMBECILLE..YOU ARE BORN TO BE INUTIL!!!!!

No comments: