Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Just Can't Understand Woman

If you're well dressed, she thinks you're a playboy
If you're not she thinks you're rugged
If you kissed her, you're not a gentleman
If you don't you're not a man
If you praised her, she thinks you're lying
If you don't , you're good as nothing
If you agree with all her like, she is abusing
If you don't, she doubts your love
If you make romance you're an experienced man
If you visit her often she claims you're boring
If you don't she accusses you of double-crossing
If you're on time for hours, she makes you wait
If you postpone it later, she wonders why
If you fail to assist her in crossing the streets, you lack ethics
If you do she thinks it's one of your tactics
If you kissed her once in a while, she proposed, you're cold and nothing
If you attempt she says you don't respect her, if you don't she claims you're dry
If you contradict her she does not like it
If you don't she thinks you're gulible

Oh woman thou art so simple yet so complex to understand so weak yet proven conqueror, or so confusing yet desirable

1 comment:

tjrx said...

I have this poem covering my book before when I was in college and freaken SLAF everytime I read it until now. Its me totally . Whoever wrote this ... Im GRATEFUL for your thoughts and for sure you make me happy and in no doubt WOMEN agreed on me ;).

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!