Wednesday, March 26, 2008

NOCTURNAL AGENT

Call center agents' lives turn 180 degrees, First of All the people don't go to school and have a degree in all aspect of Education just to be a Call Center agent and this happens because the call of Nature. People will indulge to this 'In' job because it pays good but it does NOT enhance their knowledge on what their knowhow and its more on the reflection of what the government is doing about this kind of business. Those school with effective English communication as a medium of teaching have an advantage compare to those 'Half-Baked' graduates with so-so schools. Try to talk to one of those call center agents if they really love their job and the majority will say it's the 'Money' that's why they love to do it. It also change their habits, they become morning drinkers and eaters and health deprivation due to unhealthy ways of living. Call centers agents swallow their 'Pride and Ego's' just to earn money but NOT gaining anything to help their cause. It's, like going-out with a friend that you don't like but since this friend will cover for the foods and everything, you will go but after that you feel empty 'coz it's NOT worthy. The Last thing that this agents go is 'Talking' to unknown person with different background and different ways of life and treating them 'BAD 'coz they don't care. Those are some points that the other call center agents are murmuring,coz we become Nocturnal agents but, for me I know that I have the best (if I can use the best-est i will) job in the world! Why?? How can I say that? It's because Im not doing this because I wanna be paid higher than the usual job here in the philippines, but because this is my passion....I have different account from the rest I am a blogger, just think of it before i came here I use to blog as my hobby and now Im working as a blogger I am paid for my hobbies!!!! I am not pressured I am not being treated as nobody; in fact in cyberworld really know me and salute me for doing some things with a cause, I was once an ANONYMOUS but now I became FAMOUS on my own right, being here in a call center brings out the best in me they turned a NOBODY into SOMEBODY! The best of all I made my Parents Proud!!!!!!

No comments: