Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Are we back?

I got confuse on what he had said to me 2 months ago. After 2 months I am also confuse of what's the real thing behind those hugs kisses grabbing of hands and laughters.
When will be the real time of asking him about what he had said?When can I have guts to ask him?When can I tell him the things that I'm starting to fell out of love with him. His sweetness during the morning kisses and the hugs during the cold winter-y temp of my room,and the laughter during our movie-thon. How can I explain that? Is he gaining back my sumptuous sweetness to him?or just what he wants. Just the same of what he have expected last time.?
For my goodness' sake help me complete this puzzle please give me the last piece so that I may know what's this all about...Im really confuse!!!

xoxo

No comments: