Saturday, October 18, 2008

My so called Lust life

I started to know the world when I was 14 then I really entered it at 21 then emerged fully on 22 and be an active one at the present time (as of now im 23)..
Sometimes I feel so abused but sometimes I tend to like it. But afterwards as I stare into the mirror of myself, I see myself ravaged. Being touched, cunned, licked, and fucked by different guys. Sometimes they are just the unknown ones, sometimes they are my fubu... I don't have stable relationship what I have is a stable FUBU with a young guy. I maintained our lustful relationship for 4 months. But that is not a love-based relationship just a lustfull one.
Sometimes I told myself "what if i didn't do all these things?" "Would there be any chances for me to have a stable relationship?" "Would guys treat me as a saint?, would they not fool me"? duh lots of 'what ifs' bummed into my mind. But one thing for sure... I didn't regret it. Because Im happy doing those unlawful and unacceptable things.If they can't accept me for that if they will judge me for that I dare them "CAST THE FIRST STONE!!!" I will let them rip me off if someone of the crowd do that. If they themselves prove that they are the clean ones the perfect being aside from GOD.Then on they will have all the rights to do that.!
Will it be my mistake?If yes, then Im proud having that mistake because with that mistake I tend to know how to handle myself and how to play with destiny, fate , and LIFE!!

My lust life is a spice that colours me alive!!!

No comments: