Sunday, October 19, 2008

Even

Even at my worst will someone tell me that 'I am their life'? Will be there for me 'til the last tear that I've cried?Who will that be? Will they accept my imperfections?

I cry everytime I hear love songs. I sigh everytime there's a love novel-ish story. Because I sometimes dream that someday or somehow by all means I would've been on there shoes. 'IF EVER'..
I am at my worst, I am a slut. I am a whorrific. Will anyone still accept me? What if NONE? What if they get rid off me?What if they curse me? I am pretty sure they can't accept my alter-ego.
Will there be any chance for me to savour the word 'true love'? Please cupid, give me a chance to have it.. Give me someone who will be there everytime I need a lean.
What am I gonna do to have them? Kneel from the first step of Taoist temple to the last one? If ever that's the best thing to do. I will..I really wanted to know If there will be someone to accept for the real me,'


So Long,
leanne
xoxo

No comments: