Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sembreyk

Weehhh I am so happy because my hardship really did paid off!! KAMPAI.... heheheh I passed on my discrete math,physics and programming yahuuu.... i really am so happy that I got all those because those are really so hard subjects so now that I got them I really want to thank GOD for giving me all the strength, for encouraging me to go to school though I am so tired and feelin' blue.. haayyyzzztt I love it I really cried when i knew that I passed. I really wanna shout for that...
My parents are so proud of me. Even my dad, he witnessed my hardships my meal skipping, my crying and my sleeping so much late during weekends... That's why with the news he got from me. I know that it's a big smile and pride that I gave to my papi...
Thank You so Much God!!!!

xoxo

No comments: