Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April fools..(april 1 American time)

April Fools


Been so fed up this past few weeks.. There are so many things came up on my mind. From my “steady's” mind bulging probs,-to my dad's separation problem with her new wifey and also to my beasty friend (not to mention the monetary problem well I can find another way to have that so I didn't find it as a problem)

Ok let's talk about my steady's...hmmmm I really am so affected with his prob? Why? Not because I wanna swim with it, but I have been to that. I never want others to experience that thing. I even wish that all of those things are just a nightmare so that I can wake up and change the whole picture. But, hell it's not! It's for real!As what I've said on my past blogs It' s so hard growing up with lots of missing pieces. Even though ninety-nine percent of the puzzle are already been there the last piece still makes the whole puzzle complete!

My dad's...wheeeeww history repeats itself! That's what I hate to have on my sister. It's just like on my steady's prob! Gee.....Why are these people are so fond of leaving? Can't they just sit back and relax? Do they really have to leave? Can't they see it's hard for the kids to see one of their parents leave? It is so hard! It's not that easy to accept things like that. But those immature people can't realize those things.! Well, kids nowadays are smarter than their parents do! If that so, then I'd rather be a kid forever so that my kid won't blame me for any mistake.

My beasty friend! I thought friendship can be created in an instant! Hell, it's not! Now I realize that

friendship is like a wine, you have to wait for centuries before it ferments. I even disregard my bez over my beasty. I am so sorry for that, bez. I can't imagine if a “REAL” friend can really say those things to her friend Well, I am so glad that I found out her true colors! I don't regret that I lose her, instead realize that she's a total garbage! An over achiever from an NVH! Well for me achievement doesn't come from great brand names! But, from the respect of the people around! It's just like a building cannot be called a school if there are no students.

Well well well... so much for that, today is April 1. that means i have to start a brand new life and leave those things behind. For I know that one of this days i can fix those. Hope I can really fix my dad's prob. Other than that, it's their own business...lol....

START A NEW LIFE... CHANGE THE GEAR... SLOW DOWN.... FOLLOW THE SIGNS..GO FOR THE GREEN..BE READY IF IT'S ORANGE AND STOP IF THOSE REDS CAME UP....

No comments: