Monday, March 30, 2009

wedding bells are ringing

I read this mag Metro Weddings of abs-cbn magazine yesterday (03/30/09) as I was having my hair being rebonded. Bianca Araneta was the cover of that ish. The cover itself made me jump into that mag,(not to mention that I am a mag junkie). In the mag I found lots of gowns and idea on how to prepare a wedding. I was so interested on the topic to the extent that I'm not minding what the attendants were doing on my hair. I read about the reception, singer, gown , theme, send-off party, give aways, cakes, rings and many more.. Upon reading the mag I stop for a while and made me think deeply 'what would my wedding be?'. So I think deeply and day dreamed while they iron my hair hehehe,.,,, so here they are:

Let's go on a theme first, I love the idea of being wed in a not-your-usual-wedding, so an idea popped in my mind and it's the tent wedding. It's like a party the same thing in Rockwell Tent, So the theme is glamorous night party.

for the motif, I'm not certain yet on the motif it's still in the pending case.

then the reception the reception and the wedding is just on the same place, well I'll leave it to my wedding planner.(lol)

Singer, who would be my singer? years ago I really told myself it would be Juris of MYMP singing 'For All of My Life'. I really love her version of that song the message really do penetrate deep inside my soul.

Send off party- where will it be held?? hmmmm i think and i know it is much better to celebrate it on a spa.. am I right?? So that it would sooth our senses.That would be great idea right?

give aways-incense within a scented oil.. or a potpourri,, that one is better than a figurine right?

ring..one time while watching TV i got an idea about how to choose a wedding ring. It was said that it must be the man whom will find the ring, because the pinky of a man will be the size of the ring finger of the woman whom he is destined for.So before you say yes to your bf make sure that his pinky is the size of your ring finger so that you will be sure that he's the one...

cake: I want it to be a 5 tier mocha fondantcake with fruitcake on the top. As what tradition said, that it must be fruitcake on the top so that the couple can keep it and eat it on its first year annive. The color would be, white adorned with real copper rose with drapes and made by penk Ching. That would be nice right?

Gown. I don't know my dream dreass, I don't know yet what would I like, maybe if I found my man that would also be my time to find my dream dress, as of now I still have to wait for it..But I know my color it would be misty rose... but the design is still under construction...

xoxo

No comments: