Friday, March 27, 2009

What I need right now??

We've just finished our thesis with my friend named Adam. We were so happy that we're already done with it. Well now I wanna know what I need to soothe my tired soul, mind, body and emotion.

top 10...
10. Taoist temple.. I wanna go to Taoist temple that is my sanctuary everytime I have this stressful life

09Pack up.. be adventurous and see other nice place

08.Food..hmm a very yummy food because I really miss it. huhuh crispy pata,liempo, hmmmm

07.Be alone..as of now I wanna be alone and get away from this busy streets and noisy people

06. Have a break.. a 2 day nice break from everything else

05. Movie..a good movie will do I think the Nights in Rodanthe so that I can sleep well hhaha

04.Eat Gelatto..hmmm that's an awesome idea huh

03. Buy book and read it... I want to buy the Marley and Me book so that I can divert my boring and stressful life in it.

ohh we're now on top top 2 ...and for the top 2 is...

02. SLEEP..a good night sleep is the best!!!!

and the winner is....tantanannannnnn drum roll pls....boomboom boom boom


01. SEX... I wanna have a good great SEX partner... I've never had sex for 3 straight months... It's so difficult huh.. Does any of my friends' list will be free?? 4 straight rounds of ozzing sex heheh,,,lurrvvee it...

No comments: