Wednesday, September 23, 2009

101 Ways of Diasporic Action

There'll be so many resons to flee out of the country i'll just state few...

I will definitely find ways lotsa ways to get out of this country if....


I will definitely find ways lotsa ways to get out of this country if they will use FACEBOOK and TWITTER for vote buying.

I will definitely find ways lotsa ways to get out of this country if they will not give Dacer-Corbito case justice.

I will definitely find ways lotsa ways to get out of this country if either of Manny Villar or Joseph Estrada win the 2010 presidential election.

I will definitely find ways lotsa ways to get out of this country if they will remake METEOR GARDEN and will just ruin it.

I will definitely find ways lotsa ways to get out of this country if Gloria Macapagal Arroyo still run for any public office.

I will definitely find ways lotsa ways to get out of this country if Floyd Mayweather won't win the MAYWEATHER-PACQUIAO fight.

I will definitely find ways lotsa ways to get out of this country if Cebu will be divided into 2.

I will definitely find ways lotsa ways to get out of this country if they can prove that SARAH GERONIMO and Bong Bong Marcos are lovers.

I will definitely find ways lotsa ways to get out of this country if Ruffa Guttierez consume all JLC's assets.

I will definitely find ways lotsa ways to get out of this country if another Daniel Smith-Suzette Nicolas incident.

I will definitely find ways lotsa ways to get out of this country if Dr. Vicki Belo-Dr. Hayden Kho video emerged.

I will definitely find ways lotsa ways to get out of this country if Katrina Halili turned to be a nun.

I will definitely find ways lotsa ways to get out of this country if Obama pulled-out all BPOs here in the Philippines.

I will definitely find ways lotsa ways to get out of this country if Piolo Pascual-Sam Milby get out of their closet and admit that they're lovers.

I think i'll just continue this one, I still have to think of other Diasporic reasons..

No comments: