Thursday, September 24, 2009

EXTREME BEHAVIOR!!!

What to blog?? The extremes that're happening right now.
First the global warming, the inconsistent change of weather. The every now and then changes, from extremely hot sunny weather in just a wink it'll rain so hard. The hail storm, can you expect in a tropical country like Philippines will hail storm occur? It's indeed unbelievable!
I just found out on my yahoo news this headline "PREGNANT WOMAN GETS PREGNANT" gewdness!!! I asked myself and everyone else in the cyber world "WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THIS WORLD RIGHT NOW"? How about the 2012 prediction? ohhh gewdness!! Then should I ask about the cloning. and robotics? How about the new-found illness, virus and fatal diseases??
We may be in the most high-technology era so we must also face the most extreme (is there a term called most extreme? then i'll make one for what we're facing right now I think they must accept it.,.,)..
'til here


xoxo

No comments: