Thursday, September 24, 2009

Will you still abort your child seeing this pic?


Months ago classmates of mine asked me a help. A help that creeped me all over. Who wouldn't, if someone asked you to help them abort their kid, then tell me if it won't creep you. Seeing this image (im not into anatomy thing that's why you won't catch me reading any medical books) it amazed me. The hand that has life in it. The hand that's asking hope for someone to save him. That hand must be the thing that will slap those parents' faces whose planning and did the wrong thing. Can't they hear the cry of a baby that sounds like an angel singing? Can't they smell the heaven-scent breathe of innocent babies? Wouldn't they want to carry the soft huggable and comforting cushion-like babies? What's wrong with them? Hope that this photo be the future parents' inspiration!
xoxo

No comments: