Monday, September 28, 2009

Waiting here in the pavement

Dear Lieutenant,

I am so sorry, I never called you. I am so sorry for being so late to see you. I am so sorry I never showed my affection with you. Im trying to but I dunno how. Am I too late? Is this the end of everything? Should I just only reminisce our past? Should I just stay at the side and smile while you're with someone's arms? Yeah right I am so bitter and so depressed while you're saying that you are committed, yeah right it's so hard to pretend that i'm happy for you. Can't you feel it? I know you're not numb enough not to know the sound of my hiss.

Tears fell, and I'm floating. I waited for you until now. I know you know that. I know that I have a great part there in your heart. Can't we just be US?? Is there any chance for us to be called 'WE'??

Where's our past? Our childhood memories? Would you just throw it away? Tell me!!! We may be 600 kilometers apart but hell, it won't matter. I know you know that. Please come home with me! It's not too late , Lieutenant. My door is always open for you. You know that!

Just tell me when I'll just wait here in the pavement!


Sincerely yours;

leanne

No comments: