Thursday, September 17, 2009

bente kwatro

I've been out for a while. During those days of not making any visit on this site, I think lots of words to ponder about my new chapter in life. I am now 24, a year again added to my life and yeah I'm still single and very much hardworking. I don't care if I don't have stable relationship though. I am happy of what I have and what I am. I love what I'm doing right now and I love what's happening to me right now. I am just so thankful that God is still with me guiding me all the way through all these years. What makes me happy? I have my full blast family my dad whose always there for me everyday(not literally though) well he's back in U.S. I know one of these days he'll surprise us again..then I am so happy of having my mom who always cook great food for me. My ever favorite galunggong and monggo hmm yum yum.. the simplest food that I really wanna savour everyday as long as from my mom's. I love her so much, because of her sacrifices that she gave and still giving not just for me but for the three of us..Love you mom...To my titas ta Novel, ta Pia, ta Olga and Lola thanxz for being there for me since I was still at my mom's womb I dunno how to say thank you or would that word be enough?? I think I have to know the superficial word for THANK YOU to honor you guys. To my sibs.. Margarette ohhh I forgot she's now Marj because according to her she's already grown up, to my bunso sib, SalSal Mari the ever cutest skinny baby in the family. I am so proud of them and so love them. To my friends, bestifriend Bez Janis whose been with me for almost 14 yrs great one!.to Beatot for forgiving me for my kagaguhan thingssss..Thank You Bei and I'm so sorry. to my other friends, Terry my ever sungeet former housemate and officemate/txtmate/gymbuddy whose always there to give me great advice thanxz Terr...To my seatmate Gen..hello gen heheh thanxz for listening to my stories every now and then, for making me laugh during the wee hours of our duty and for all the patience you've spend for me hahah...to my newly found friends my teamates who gave me belated gift. That was so amazing I love it so much. You guys rock!!! They are Remely (the team leader) Jerome(frustrated basketball player) Brian(the good one) Leonel( Mr. R.N aka killer smile) .Thanxz guys....to TAOIST temple...for giving me cheaper price of joss sticks and letting me pray there and listen to my tearful sentiments hehee..and of course I have to save the best for last... TO GOD ALMIGHTY.... I really wanna thank YOU HOLY HIGHNESS for everything that you've done to me, for helping me all the way.. for keeping me safe all this time. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!


SALAMAT SA INYONG LAHAT...

No comments: