Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Back Again???!!!!!


As Blue Jays fly with its partner; and so as the ship can't dock without its anchor;And so as Leanne can't be happy without Beatot.
She's my right foot and hope I'm her left foot. She carried me through those days when I thought she left me. I even think I'm walking alone with my journey, coz I haven't seen her but instead we flew like the blue jays. She carried my incompetent wings with her sturdy, mighty wings. The wind tried to push me astray, but still her wings carried me through. I haven't seen her during those days, when I think I'm alone. I just didn't look up to realize that she's on my top carrying me not to get out of the path. I am so sorry for what have I done wrong with my other part. I am so sorry, I didn't realize how much you really cared for me. I misconstrue what you have done with me, instead of saying thank you I replied with a grim. You don't deserve to carry a stray fowl like me. I will accept all blames and hatred that you wanna scream at me. I deserve those things from you. I deserve to be neglected by you. I will catch every stone that you wanna throw unto me. I accept all my flaws I am really so sorry.

It is really hard to say sorry but hope that with this one can help me wash my stained cloth.


(It was an awful month for us. Our ship docked on different pier. I admit that I was miserable, and gloomy without my friend. )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know where to start... teary eyed, snoot on my nose and a tissue on my hand, (of course, I cried). I had my own share of short comings and the worst part was, we gone thru our first year anniversary as friends- separately. I have no hurtful words or grudge towards my other half. It's all gone and washed away now.

Next time, remind me to wear my Havaianas before snapshots (tee-hee) glad you're back!