Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nocturnal

Just this morning I went to Chowking at 5 am.. Yah that's the time of my log out here in the office..I ordered pork chaofan and extra soup.. I really need a hot steamy soup after my nine-hour shift. So as I ordered they gave me a free newspaper. I just scan it and read some..One topic really caught my attention, because I can really connect with the topic. From the emotional issue health and everything..What's the topic all about?? Being Nocturnal ohh I mean working on a call center..
I really do agree on most of the points there.. From being sexually inclined with the people on the office..(i've never been there huh) Sex in the office are just a social deed, can be a no strings attach deed..The alcoholic issue..(yah that's me..that's really me!!!) I've been a hard drinker since I work here.. I can even do the bottoms-up of a bottle of Vodka., it seems like Im just drinking a bottle of water with that way. Why am I like that?? same reason with the one that I read.. I can't also sleep well.. So I think alcohol can help me have a sound sleep..Well indeed it does.Im not experiencing hang over anymore.What other points?? hmmm the health issue..yah been there too hahaha.. I've been to the hospital last first week of March this year due to Pneumonia.. I've been dehydrated and so many complications on my lungs throat and nasal congestion. I think if you wanna work on this one, you must be mentally, emotional,physical,habitual ready, coz if not.... you will surely have that culture shock ehhehe..
I also wanna tell that councilor alix..er whatever..Saying that it's not because of work... they even compare us to programmers, skilled workers and those unknown jobs..to tell you mr..whatsoever our work is not that easy.. Many do have this misconception, that if you're working on a call center that means you're dumb. To tell you again.. our work is exceptional, because you're dealing not with the fili, but with the foreigners around the globe, and we must have this American or British accent as our English.. And mimicking their accent is not that easy.You just don't know how hard it is to deal with those "irate callers" and those barbaric customers. And having the sales acumen is not that easy. We are just a smart-ass.. Yah we may not be the genuisy type but we can go around the world and communicate with those Westerners competitively. And we are the ones who saves the rating of the 3rd largest English-speaking nation.. So people you must love us ok?? Don't criticize our capacity, coz you don't know us, aryt??

No comments: