Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Too much Caffeine

Last night I was so drained! I have to finish loads and loads of work. I have to finish 5 campaigns and do the paperworks for my boss! OMG it's not that easy. To think that my boss is in USA. Many people would say that I can sneak out or cheat on my work,... Well, the answer is no way!! I can't do that to him and even to my own self. Why>??? Because we're talking about pride. if I do such... It's like you're saying that I'm a moron or imbecille.. that's why i don't wanna cheat here.
What did I do to handle those loads?? hmmm I have here a HOT-VENTI sized PRALINE MOCHA. it really did help me handle my busy night. I love the bitter taste of it. The taste of rich bittery coffee and creamy chocolate.hmm Im even wanting to have another one again.
Hope that this day won't be that busy again.

HAVE A PRODUCTIVE NIGHT (for me)

No comments: