Monday, April 14, 2008

new look



See the new color in me.. hahaah Kinda poetic?? well Im wearing that new color now.. Thanxz Roxy of Bench Fix Salon Sm Northwing.. I love the color.. it really blends my skin tone..I love this one so much , it boost my confidence so much hahaha.. as in to the aldrin level hahahha..
I dunno why Im getting vain and vainer this past few days..
Ohh I forgot to say hello to you my Blog hehehe... Good Monday!! Well the start of my day is some kinda quishy, not so good not so bad. Bad because they transfered my cubicle and the connection here isn't good..I am now so far with my former fellahs..hmmm .. Good because i received 2 good news. First, from the other company that Im applying for, then from the famous blogger BRIAN GORRELL as in Brian Gorrel the Aussie guy!! weeehhh .. Im so very gracious of receiving email from him.
The day is not yet done so I still have to wait for further happenings...

So Long,

leanne

No comments: