Friday, April 25, 2008

Crossover

It's already Friday weehh Thank God It's Friday. How I love this day! hmnm why? It's the end of a very stressful week weeehhh...
By the way just this evening as I was about to come here in the office I was so fascinated with the scene. I had a nice music background from a live band hmm that was from the bar just next to our street. It seems that I'm performing a music video hehee..Well i really love that scene though it's just too simple. I just love the rushing of cars, the busy people and the music. It's so real and so scenic.How I wish I have a camera so that I can presserve the moment with me. I really have to save bucks for my SLR.
Well what am I gonna do tomorrow?? I have to ask again ehhehe..Drink and drink and drink.. sleep and sleep and sleep.... watch and watch and watch?? haaaaayyyy I've been doing that over and over again... Am I not fed up with that?? hahahha I shouldn't have too!!! hahaa
See you again soon..

so long ,
leanne

No comments: