Sunday, April 27, 2008

Boozed it

I won't drink cheap hard drinks anymore.Or should I say I must stop drinking! I should minimize my alcohol drive.From now on Ill try to do that. I will refrain from drinking alcohol..
Well last night I was so wasted! ewwwww It was so grossy I hate it. I was so fuckin' messy I threw up! yah as in I puke and puke ulgkjkk... Im just wasted ok, but Im not drunk. I know myself much. But the fact is.. Im not use of "tagay" because for me if I do that the alcohol will surely contaminate my system. So that was what happened last night. I was so messy as in.. I am so stupidly messy. My very first time to puke!
Anyways... to give you some hint I wasn't just messy Im also hmmmm horny hahahhaa.. well goodness It was a nice night for me and my "Friend. hahahaa.For us we're not doing any bad things ok! We're just swaying the music of our body. Follow what your body tells you. And just be safe safe safe! and love what you are doing. It's a guilt-free thing.
so much for this..see you tom..

so long,
leanne

No comments: