Friday, April 4, 2008

The Evolution of My Hair






















My hair's evolution.... Good thing I still have my past pics. From long hair to middle to short and to bobbed ones. Hmm most of the people around wanted to have a long sleek hair, but as the days go by it can cause damage due to the heat of the sun, pollution some because of treatments and many more, and can let your hair look so dull and boring... So, I tried to make my own look, not to follow the cliche`, and also to thoroughly take good care of this one. Well at first it's so hard to let go of things that you use to have, it's so hard to take the risk. especially to the people around you who will give their opinion, wether 'tis a flattering one or an insult... Well i don't care if it's an insult or what, all I care is... i love my own style.
Just this 6 pm... Me, myself also surprised seeing myself sitting on the barber's chair. I really didn't plan this one. My friends here in the office also asked me if I have a prob or am I depressed, because I didn't mention that I'll have a cut! So I told them I also didn't plan and also didn't expect that I will go to the salon today. I just see myself walking towards the door of that salon.
Anyways I feel comf'tble of wearing this one, I think I look good with this.. (they told me that too) Whether it's nice or not I don't have a choice but to conf'dntlly bring this on. I can't glue my hair back anymore so have a courage to face every endeavors..hahhahaha...
New hair, new life....New me!!!




No comments: