Monday, April 7, 2008

Rest

Ive been out for two days.. Sat and Sun.. I also took my rest day on blogging .. lol... Well I missed lots of event on my life I mean I missed to blog it out.
Well.. I slept a lot. Home is still so incomparable from the food my mom cooks, the bed, and everything. I really love to stay at home as much as I can, but of course I still have work here in the city.
You know what I am so culture shock with the so-called television.. haha I really don't know the programs and everything. So I always ask them what that show is all about..I watched this "Invasion" blah blah on ABS-CBN.. It's some kinda boxing.. the competetors are from different parts of the world, such as Uruguay, korea, Thailand..That was a good game.. The thrill, the unpredictable punches, scars and blood!! ohhhh so painful for the losers, well that's sports right? There's a winner and also a loser.
..... Well Im back again here on blogging... What would be my next blog?? hmmm I really don't know too hehhehe
tata for now!!!!

No comments: