Monday, April 28, 2008

Fire

I heard the sirens rushing to and fro, the smoke inside the building made my mind troubled. This is reality this is the real life. Fire can really destroy everything. We need to stop it as early as we can. Playing fire is not easy to handle you need to be very careful not to get burned. But it's so hard to be careful if the fire is too big not enough to handle anymore.


Some time in my life I've been so playful with fire. I played it as if I'm still a kid playing a house pen. But hell, it's not the same thing. Playing fire during kids' time and now that you're old is not totally the same! It really destroys you yourself and evryone else.

Im so glad I stopped it. This will be the first and the last playing of fire. By next I will make sure that I'll do it with someone I can call my lover. I am so happy that we,my friend, decided to stay as a good friend, and really stop that crappy game that we did. It's a lessons learned. Life is really a very complicated thing to handle. You need to stumble first for you to know how painful it is. Im glad our burns is not that serious, and it didn't cause any problems. We're still on our early stage. I really thank both of us. For thinking rational things for ourselves.


“the game is over bury it as if nothing happened between us”


“at least once in our life we played the fire, and I'm glad we never failed, I never regret that!”


It's over it's really over! Thanks... FIRE is officially OUT!!!

No comments: