Monday, April 14, 2008

I can't sleep (Sunday)

It's already past 1 am and I'm still wide awake.. I'm list'nin' now with Vanessa Carlton's “White Houses”. Well it's Sunday ohhh correction it's Monday morning! I really can't sleep. I've done so many things just to sleep, but unfortunately i can't.

I even watched One Tree Hill for six hours thinking that I can catch a long sound sleep, but hell I'm still awake. So another thing is I made a tumbler of hot coffee (because coffee can drive me a great sleep, hey that's true for me), but still I'm here facing my notebook and typing what I've been through.. hahahha..Ohhhh did I say that I went out at 12:45 am? Hmmm ok here it is. Because I can't sleep so I decided to went out to Mc Donalds, not to mention that it's raining outside.. hahhahahha (what a silly decision I've done!) I even wanna go to Starbucks Ayala (because they are brewing 24 hours) not to say how far it is from here. Hmmm and the time... hey it's already on it's wee hour and also it's raining. It's so dangerous to go out by this time! (hey am I preaching myself?) Well, I think it's better for me to stay here on my pad and watch One Tree Hill, besides I'm not yet done with it.

Sigh, how I wish I can post this blog right now. But this one will be posted by tomorrow Morning.

So long,

Yhanne

No comments: