Monday, April 28, 2008

Boozed


'Twas because of booze. I really can't understand what had happen to me last night. Gosh I did so shameful scene within my buds. Im so fuckin' wasted last night. But hey I'm not drunk ok. I'm just wasted. I just throw what have I eaten ahahah so grossy! Im not really into cheap hard drinks. Sorry guys but it's true. Cheap drinks aren't mixed well. Unlike those imported drinks. Those are so smooth.

Anyways.... This things happened last night while Im so fuckin' wasted and sleeping I heard my buds chatting. Hey, my mind is still with them. Im not really drunk as what have I told you. Well Im still as active as they are maybe Im more active than they are in terms of mental reaction.Hmmmm when suddenly Im so fucked up! Yah that's true. I was so horny hahahahah.. Damn I can't hold myself. Weeehhhh well my friend was also horny. So we did what our body wanted to do. We follow the rhythm of our body. I can't say that it's wrong because we're both involve on it. I mean if you think that it's bad then it will really turn into bad. But we simply play it. And nothing wrong of it. We really love it. Super!!! He's so great! I love how we connive. Hahaha we're so much compatible with it. Hahahhaah..

Do we still have to do it again? With my “friend'? We're not in realtionship. He's committed with someone and I'm dating his brother hahaahhaa.. We're both evil. Hmmm I dunno what we're doing. Hahhhaa as long as we do those things because we want it. I think it's a guilt-free deed. Hahahah..

'til here. See you next...


So long,

leanne

No comments: